At Conack Construction we aim to hire the best candidates in the industry to join our growing and already well-established teams nationwide.
Due to continued expansion, we now require a Civil/ Groundworks Foreman for a full time, site-based role in Limerick.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager/ Contracts Manager
- Setout works schedules, Supervise, coordinate and monitor site Engineer allocated to the project
- Oversee the setting out of the works
- Supervise direct / indirect workers allocated or engaged with the works
- Supervise, coordinate, and monitor appointed sub-contractors’ performance
- Review and monitoring of work to programme schedule
- Execute works to deadlines
- Coordinate cranage, deliveries, logistics, access roads, laydown areas on site
- Engage in the identification and execute of temporary works
- Review RAMS for the works in hand
- Carry out / attend whiteboard / coordination meetings
- Coordination of plant & equipment, including monitoring their compliance to safety / operational standards and regulations.
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, regulations, highway code of practice and good construction practice.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Review/ monitor installation of the works in line with quality standards & specifications prior to placement and during placement
- Responsible for Maintaining a tidy, safe site / work areas, in compliance to health & safety guideline/standards
- Liaising with other staff members and senior management
- Liaising with the client and design team in a professional manner when required
Skills and Experience
- Must have worked on large scale civil projects previously
- Experience organising labour, sub-contractors, plant and equipment
- 5 years’ experience in a civil foreman’s position
- Strong mixed civil experience is essential
- Good knowledge of setting out equipment
- Team worker
- Basic Computer skills
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop