At Conack Construction we aim to hire the best candidates in the industry to join our growing and already well-established teams nationwide.
Due to continued expansion, we now require a Junior Engineer for a role based in Limerick.
The role of Junior Engineer is to ensure the required site engineering and technical duties are carried out as per the instruction of the senior engineer to enable the works to be constructed as per the required design to the specified quality while employing safe systems of works.
- Responsible to the Contracts Manager to perform all duties as agreed
- Assist site Engineers to ensure that all works on site are carried in accordance with the specification or in accordance with some other acceptable standard if no specification exists or is otherwise directed by his superiors.
- When trained, to provide accurate setting out of the site and all structures in accordance with the programme with no delays to the works
- Ensure dimensional accuracy is achieved on all aspects of the project
- Ensuring that the quality of all works carried on site is acceptable and in accordance with the specification.
- Record and maintain records for ‘As builds.
- Ensuring that all resources required for the timely and proper carrying out of the works are available to him in good time.
- Workplace Health and Safety Management and implementation (Safety Manuals).
Skills and Experience
- 3rd level Engineering Degree
- Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role, as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer the necessary paperwork.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop