At Conack Construction we aim to hire the best candidates in the industry to join our growing and already well-established teams nationwide.
Due to continued expansion, we now require Site Engineer based in Limerick.
The role of the Site Engineer is to ensure that the works are carried out on site in accordance with the drawings and specifications, while maximizing productivity. Delivery of high-quality projects, snag free on time and on budget.
- Responsible to the Contracts Manager to perform all duties as agreed
- Ensure that all works on site are carried in accordance with the specification or in accordance with some other acceptable standard if no specification exists or is otherwise directed by his superiors.
- Accurate setting out of the site and all structures in accordance with the programme with no delays to the works
- Ensure dimensional accuracy is achieved on all aspects of the project
- Ensuring that the quality of all works carried on site is acceptable and in accordance with the specification.
- Record and maintain records for as builds
- Ensuring that all resources required for the timely and proper carrying out of the works are available to him in good time.
- Workplace Health and Safety Management and implementation (Safety Manuals).
- Quality management and BCAR co-ordination
Skills and Experience
- Engineering Degree
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role, as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer the necessary paperwork.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop