At Conack Construction we aim to hire the best candidates in the industry to join our growing and already well-established teams nationwide.
Due to continued expansion, we now require Site Manager’s for roles based in Meath, Galway, Cork and Carlow.
The role of the Site Manager will be to efficient management of a building site, to provide a safe working environment, and adhere to workplace Health and Safety requirements, while maximising productivity. Delivery of high-quality projects, snag free on time and on budget.
- Day-to-day management, coordination and monitoring of the site labour force and specialist subcontractors.
- Assist the Project team to monitor progress to meet agreed programme targets.
- Ensure works are delivered to the highest possible quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations and company policies at all times.
- Work closely with supply chain and subcontractors to maintain positive relationships and culture on the ground.
Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years’ Site Management experience.
- Previous Main Contractor experience beneficial.
- Third level qualification or Trades background (Excellent knowledge of Trades)
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft software
- Excellent delegation and organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team and to collaborate with others
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop