We’re Hiring! Why not take the opportunity to join our growing and dynamic team. We are looking for a Planner for the Dublin Region and also an Estimator for our Limerick Office. Apply via our careers page on our website www.conack.ie or email your CV to email@example.com.
- You will have several year’s experience in Ireland and / or the UK as an Estimator or QS, working with a recognised main contractor / large sub-contractor.
- Due to current busy trading conditions, there are numerous tenders every month for the Estimating team to administer with further enquiries ongoing.
- Experience and knowledges of the following estimating software packages a distinct advantage ‘Conquest, Causeway, Coins, Cubit, Buildsoft or Costx’.
- Ideal opportunity to join a very successful Estimating team with definite promotional prospects and career progression.
- Preparing and driving project plans/schedules of works/ programmes and reporting on / challenging sub-contractor programmes
- Ensuring all project stakeholders adhere to agreed programmes
- Addressing regular internal queries & collaboration with legal, commercial & other departments
- Regular reporting on project progress to senior management team on a project basis
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years’ experience in projects development across all stages of project life cycle – residential and commercial experience a must
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment with multiple live projects
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills with ability to lead and motivate key stakeholders
- Attention to detail in reviewing plans, costs and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Asta Powerproject
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines