At Conack we aim to hire the best candidates in the industry to join our growing and already well-established teams nationwide.
Due to continued expansion, we now require a Quality Manager for a role based in our Limerick office.
- Develop, in conjunction with the Project Manager and Client, a robust Quality Plan and Inspection & Test Plan, for each project.
- Liaise with the senior management team, site and office personnel to ensure compliance with the Quality Plan.
- Develop Project Specific Internal Quality Inductions for all staff and craft, to ensure key information from the specifications is shared, prior to commencing work on site.
- Carry out regular audits of sites, workshop, assembly shops etc. and issue audit reports to the senior management team.
- Carry out regular audits of company supply chain and sub-contractors to ensure high standards of quality are maintained and implemented.
- Manage and effectively mentor the onsite delivery and off-site fabrication QA teams.
- Ensure the Right First Time (RFT) ethos is embedded in our processes.
- Monitor and close out all non-conformance reports (NCRs), performing root cause analysis for each NCR.
- Attend client site Quality Meetings as necessary to affect a successful project outcome from a quality perspective.
- Generate internal and external reports, as required.
- Oversee the planning and preparation of all test documentation in accordance with the Project Quality Plan and Internal Testing Plan.
- Oversee the assembly of hand over packages to the customer
Skills and Experience
- Academically (Degree) qualified and or relevant experience in the industry
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of working on construction projects
- Applicant must have a working knowledge of ISO Standards.
- Proficient in suite of Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop