At Conack Construction we aim to hire the best candidates in the industry to join our growing and already well-established teams nationwide.
Due to continued expansion, we now require a Planner for a role based in Dublin.
- Manage and update the Project Construction Programme
- Create, manage, and update short term, area, and trade programmes
- Integrate procurement and information schedules within the overall Project Construction Programme
- Manage and develop progress monitoring techniques
- Resource Load (Manhours) and cost load the Project Construction Programme Monitor and report on Earned Value. This will include detailed reporting to the client as well as the production of progress S-Curves for internal and external issue
- Integrate subcontractor and supplier schedules within the overall Project Construction Team
- Monitor and report on supplier and subcontractor design, approval, off-site production etc
- Manage and update the Design Programme in conjunction with the Design Manager
- Attend Client progress meeting as required
- Attend Subcontractor and Supplier progress meeting
- Monitor planned v actual and prepare as-built programmes
- Work with the project team to provide consistency in the project planning approach and facilitate accuracy in reporting and programme execution
Skills and Experience
- CSA/Civil background preferable
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- 3rd Level qualification in construction discipline
- Proficient in Asta PowerProject / MS Project / Advanced MS Office user.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop