At Conack Construction we aim to hire the best candidates in the industry to join our growing and already well-established teams nationwide.
Due to continued expansion, we now require a Quantity Surveyor for a full time, site based role in South Dublin.
- Responsible for all aspects of cost management on the project
- Preparing tender and contract documentation.
- Preparing payment certificates in accordance with company systems and procedures.
- Management of the change control process.
- Liaising with client and design team.
- Appointing and managing subcontractors and suppliers.
- Undertaking cost analysis of subcontractor packages.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified.
- Chartership is preferred but not essential.
- At least 8+ years’ post graduate QS experience.
- Experience in preparing valuations, variation management, CVR reporting, payment certificates.
- Experience in apartment developments would be preferred but not essential.
- Reporting to commercial manager
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop