The project involved refurbishment works to the existing former industrial building which included the following:
- Erection of structural steel frame;
- Extensive demolition and reconfiguration works to the existing roof and roof lights;
- Connections to the existing drainage services;
- Connections to existing services in a plant room remote from the site;
- Erection of new metal stud walls and mf ceilings;
- Supply and installation of fire rated internal doors & glazed screens;
- Complete re-decoration works;
- Complex mechanical and electrical installation.
Conack undertook extensive value engineering exercises to ensure the client was able to achieve the desired project outcomes within their strict budget.